Christina Hendricks, ARNP
Christina has 20 years nursing experience, a nurse practitioner since 2006. Born and raised in Des Moines Iowa, she attended the University of Iowa for BSN, MSN, and a post master’s certificate. Her hobbies include fitness training, traveling, and spending time with her boys.
- Joined Iowa Digestive Disease Center: 2017
- Post Masters Certificate as Family Nurse Practitioner. University of Iowa July 2008 – May 2010.
- Masters of Science as Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. University of Iowa September 2003 – August 2006.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Minor in Anthropology.- University of Iowa May 1994 – May 1999.
- Registered Nurse-State of Iowa
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner- State of Iowa
- Family Nurse Practitioner- State of Iowa
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner certified by PNCB
- Family Nurse Practitioner certified by AANP
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) certified
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certified